Sunday, September 20, 2009

My God, It's Full of Carbs!

I routinely spend time online, and I have many sites that I always stop in to check. I figure every now and then I can post about some of my favorites that I check every now and then.

First off, the heart-cloggingly glutton fest, This Is Why You're Fat.com . The website is only pictures of user-submitted foods that are clearly some of the most unhealthy concoctions to ever exist. Unfortunately, I've noticed that as I get older, there is no possible way to imagine myself ever trying anything on there, no matter how delightful it looks. But I can still dream.

Some Highlights:

Eggs: Five Ways. Contains 11 eggs, cooked 5 different ways.

Taco Burger. A Jack-in-the-Box Taco crammed into a Jumbo Jack.

Rubix Cubewich. I.... can't even begin to describe it. Looks interesting.

The Taco Town Taco. From the Saturday Night Live Sketch: crunchy beef taco with nacho cheese, lettuce, tomato and southwestern sauce wrapped in a soft flour tortilla with a layer of refried beans in between, then wrapped in a corn tortilla with a layer of Monterey Jack cheese in a deep fried gordita shell with guacamole sauce baked in a corn husk topped with pico de gallo, wrapped in a crepe, filled with egg, guerre cheese, sausage and portobello mushrooms, all wrapped in a chicago-style deep dish pizza wrapped in a blueberry pancake and finally deep fried with spicy vegetarian chili dipping sauce. Bonus: The Sketch that inspired this monstrosity. (Link)

And of course, My Favorite: The McGangBang. A McChicken Sandwich inside a McDouble.

Most of this stuff is disgusting, but I find myself drawn to some things like a moth to a flame.

Enjoy the heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment