Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Lost Goodwin

I recently resumed watching Lost. I watched the first season around 2 years ago, but when I started Season 2, I kind of wandered off for a while and never came back until last month. I began with Season 2, since I figured I'd just remember everything that happened a few episodes in (I did). Right now, I'm on the first half of Season 3, and I haven't had time to get back to it in a few days. But that's not what this post is about.

I heard from my friend Amber that there was a character named "Goodwin" in the show. Being the self-obsessed man I am, I was excited. What would the character who shares my name be like? I waited with anticipation for my namesake to appear.

In Season 2 of Lost, one of the characters is running through the jungle when he stumbles across a body impaled on a stick. The character chasing him catches up and refers to the impaled body with the following: "His name was Goodwin."

...... Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment