Monday, June 7, 2010

Bugs

Writing this here so that I can remember it. I want to post more of my ideas online to show that I'm not just sitting around all day watching TV. I mean, I am just doing that, but I also write.


So here's a brief synopsis:

In the future, a man and his partner are caught stealing from a drug lord. He lets them keep the money but has them both injected with microscopic machines that are encased in a slowly dissolving shell in their bloodstream.

In 32 hours, the shells will be fully dissolved, and the machines will become active and begin to eat them from the inside out. To make matters worse, one of them was injected 6 hours earlier than the other and will die in 28 hours. Will they survive, or fall victim to a sadist's game?


(Another idea was to not use robots, but finely ground dust, which would shred them to pieces. I may still go with this idea.)

No comments:

Post a Comment